You’ve probably heard the saying, “You can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar.” This may be a bit old-fashioned, but the concept proves true. Today, we call it positive thinking.
Positivity Attracts: Ten Ways to Improve Your Positive Thinking by Paul G. Brodie is free right now. If you get it in time, you will save $9.99!
3 Easy Steps to Get Free eBooks Today:
1. Click on the link.
2. Check to see that the price of the ebook is still $00.00.
3. If the ebook is still free, click on “Buy Now” not “Kindle Unlimited” and you won’t be charged. Kindle Unlimited is a paid subscription service offered by Amazon.com.
TODAY’S FREE SELECTIONS
1. Positivity Attracts: Ten Ways to Improve Your Positive Thinking by Paul G. Brodie [4.5 Stars, 20 Reviews] (SAVE $9.99)
2. Meditation: How to Find Your Inner Peace and Happiness by Britney Brinson [5 Stars, 4 Reviews] (SAVE $4.99)
3. JUST PUBLISHED: Steve Jobs: 16 Lessons from Steve Jobs that Will Change Your Life by Walter Smith [4.5 Stars, 2 Reviews] (SAVE $2.99)
Comments are closed.